What am I going to do?

With the final year of my degree fast approaching, I now have to decide upon what I actually want to do in life....and how, most importantly, I can possibly earn a living.

As part of my final degree I shall be undertaking a live trading module which basically involves creating a business plan and pitch for my own little venture. Running a shop, making, creative, presentations, blogs, websites and all that comes with it is currently overriding my mind! Over the summer period a hefty amount of research will need to be done so I can start to create and be happy when I return back to land of Robin Hood back in September. I will be posting, updating and blogging my research ideas and notes on here. Follow the 'Ideas, Notes and Quotes. Diary of the final leg' page.

And so the journey begins...................